Safety is our top priority. We take great care of your children’s health as well as your condition. We are fully prepared to take care of you on these special days in a professional manner and in accordance with all procedures.
In the interest of the safety of our patients and staff, and in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and GIS (Chief Sanitary Inspectorate), we have implemented a number of additional safety procedures in our hospital that have allowed us to continue operating, including:
- Triage, i.e. an initial epidemiological health check.
- Currently, every person entering the facility receives a mask and gloves, and is required to disinfect their hands and provide answers about their health.
- In the hospital everyone is required to keep an appropriate distance, as reminded by special stickers.
- There are only single-rooms for patients
- Reception staff is separated from patients by special curtains.
- Medical personnel are equipped with goggles, visors and special suits – worn depending on the situation.
- Staff training sessions on safety procedures and the current state of the pandemic are regularly organised.
- Special training materials are distributed at daily medical briefings.
- We have isolation rooms for patients with suspected infection.
- Special zones throughout the hospital have been designated and marked for healthy people and people with suspected infection.
- Watch the video about safety in our hospital https://youtube.com/watch?v=-3M6_Pr87xM
We have a Neonatology, High-risk Pregnancy and Intensive Neonatal Care Ward equipped with the following:
- state-of-the-art incubators, including a transport incubator
- multifunctional respirators for mechanical breathing with a high-frequency ventilation option
- SIPAP Infant Flow – the system to support breathing in neonates by a non-invasive method
- Portable X-ray machine
- Mobile ultrasound scanner with colour Doppler
The Neonatology and Neonatal Intensive Care Ward and the Maternity Ward are located on the same floor of the hospital. This allows for quick intervention if necessary and in case of complications, the mother and baby are close to each other.
We are prepared for unexpected situations. The smallest child that was safely born here weighed less than 1,000 grams.
We perform screening tests and provide all necessary vaccinations.
At Medicover, we are committed to medical safety and comfort. Therefore, all tests, examinations and consultations are performed and held in the Neonatal Ward. There is no need to transport newborn babies to other places. We perform full diagnostics on site soyou and your baby are safe.
If necessary, additional consultations with other specialists are held immediately.
Recognised by Patients in the Humane Childbirth Foundation Ranking
In the newest Ranking of the Humane Childbirth Foundation, we took 2nd place as the best maternity hospital in Poland and 1st place in the Mazowieckie Voivodeship. The list of the best delivery rooms in Poland is based on a nationwide survey that women from all over the country fill in as part of the “Mothers’ Voices" campaign, initiated by the Humane Childbirth Foundation
Hospital without pain
We have received the “Hospital without pain" certificate, which testifies to our highest standards of pain treatment.
We meet the standards
for second referral level centres
In 2014, we received the Five-Star Maternity Care Award from the International Health Commission (IHC) in recognition of our outstanding knowledge and experience in the field of obstetric care.
With this award, Medicover Hospital has joined the elite group of five-star maternity hospitals.
High level of services
The Maternity Ward is one of 7 clinics operating within Medicover Hospital. Thanks to this, our patients have access to high-class specialists in various fields and team consultations (medical consultations) may be held to discusscomplicated cases.
The hospital regularly undergoes audits by independent institutions that monitor the standards of medical safety and quality of hospital care.
The high level of our services is confirmed by certificates and awards received by the Hospital.
In January 2011, we received the accreditation of the Minister of Health confirming that our hospital meets high medical standards set by the Healthcare Quality Monitoring Centre.
We constantly monitor the quality of our services to ensure the highest level of safety for our patients. Satisfaction surveys are conducted using the HCAHPS method.
Prepared for emergencies
Pregnancy is an extraordinary time in every woman’s life. There are many changes in the body of a mum-to-be.
Sometimes they cause complications that constitute a threat to her and her baby’s health. High-risk Pregnancy Ward
In the High-risk Pregnancy Ward, we deal with high-risk pregnancies, including the following problems and conditions:
- gestational and pregestational hypertension
- cholesterol level during pregnancy
- gestational diabetes
- foetal growth disorders
- cervical incompetence
- threatening preterm labour