Continuous development and ensuring innovative medical solutions that we offer to our patients are extremely important to us.
We are always looking for the most modern diagnostic methods to support the treatment of our patients, which we then include in our offer.
Next-generation non-invasive prenatal tests make it possible to identify the risk of trisomy 21, 18 and 13 (Down, Edwards and Patau syndrome), aneuploidy of sex chromosomes and birth defects caused by other chromosomal abnormalities.
Trisomies of chromosomes 21, 18 and 13 are the most common birth defects caused by the presence of additional copies of these chromosomes.
On average 1 in 800 children is born with Down syndrome (trisomy 21), 1 in 6,000 children is born with Edwards syndrome (trisomy 18) and 1 in 10,000 children is born with Patau syndrome (trisomy 13). In addition, the tests make it possible to determine the baby’s sex.
The test requires only a small sample of blood of the mum-to-be, the plasma of which contains the genetic material of the baby (cell-free foetal DNA, cffDNA).
The detection rate of the test exceeds 95%. Thanks to prenatal tests, many mums-to-be can avoid invasive tests (including amniocentesis), which they are concerned about.
Tests can be performed between 10 and 24 weeks of pregnancy.
We offer our patients the following prenatal tests
The SANCO test is a next-generation prenatal test that identifies the risk of trisomy 21, 18 and 13 (Down, Edwards and Patau syndrome), sex chromosome anomalies and birth defects caused by other chromosome abnormalities.
We offer two versions of the test: basic – SANCO and extended – SANCO PLUS. The test may be supplemented by the determination of the presence of foetal RhD antigen.
SANCO test resultsare available approximately 6 working days after the blood sample collection.
SANCO PLUS test resultsare available after approximately 12 working days.
- The cost of the SANCO prenatal test in the basic version: PLN 2,650 + PLN 300 (the cost of consultation with a gynaecologist)
- The cost of the SANCO PLUS prenatal test in an extended version: PLN 3,400 + PLN 300 (the cost of consultation with a gynaecologist)
- The cost of the foetal RHD SANCO test: PLN 500 + PLN 300 (the cost of consultation with a gynaecologist)
Veracity Test – this is the third generation non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT) used to determine the risk of trisomy 13 (Patau syndrome), 18 (Edwards syndrome), 21 (Down syndrome) as well as to detect microdeletions of ≥2.5Mb (DiGeorge, Wolf-Hirschhorn, Smith-Magenis and 1p36 syndromes). This is the first NIPT analysing maternal blood for foetal microdeletion in twin pregnancies, too. The turnaround time is 10 working days.
Our offer includes four versions of the test:
- Trisomy 13, 18, 21 – PLN 1,900 PLN plus gynaecologist consultation fee PLN 300
- Trisomy 13, 18, 21 + foetal gender identification – PLN 1.950 plus gynaecologist consultation fee PLN 300
- Trisomy 13, 18, 21 + sexchromosome aneuploidies (SCA) – PLN 2,100 plus gynaecologist consultation fee PLN 300
- Trisomy 13, 18, 21 + sexchromosome aneuploidies (SCA) + microdeletions: DiGeorge, 1p36, Smith-Magenis, Wolf Hirschhorn – PLN 2,490 plus gynaecologist consultation fee PLN 300
Veragene test is a hybrid test that combines the advantages of the highest version of Veracity test with parents' screening for 2,000 mutations causing 100 monogenic diseases, determining the risk of these diseases for each future pregnancy of the couple tested. Material from the child's biological father also needs to be collected for the purpose of this test. The turnaround time is 10 working days.
Veragene test – price: PLN 2,990 plus gynaecologist consultation fee PLN 300
We offer three versions of the test:
- PANORAMA test – price: PLN 2,100 + PLN 300 (the cost of consultation with a gynaecologist)
- PANORAMA test + microdeletion panel – price: PLN 2,590 + PLN 300 (the cost of consultation with a gynaecologist)
- PANORAMA test + DiGeorge syndrome – price: PLN 2,290 + PLN 300 (the cost of consultation with a gynaecologist)
In Accordance With Fmf
The PAPP-A test is a non-invasive prenatal test during pregnancy, which determines the probability of disorders in the child. Its advantage is the fact that it is comfortable for the patient and relatively inexpensive – the price of the PAPP-A test starts PLN 481.
The PAPP-A test detects as many as 9 out of 10 cases of Down syndrome. It is not only a biochemical test. In addition to the blood test, it also includes the following:
- Detailed medical history and a special nuchal translucency ultrasound scan performed by an experienced physician – price: at 270 PLN to 350 PLN
The PAPP-A test is performed between 10 and 14 weeks of pregnancy (from the completed 10th week of pregnancy to 13 weeks and 6 days of pregnancy).
Gestational age is determined based on a previously performed ultrasound scan or the date of the last menstrual period. Test resultsare available within 7 days.
If you were told to have the test done by your doctor or you just want to feel reassured, make an appointment for a consultation during which the test adapted to your needs will be performed.