Childbirth at the Medicover Hospital
Happy childhood begins with safe delivery
Remotely signed contracts and tele-consultations
Family birth, partner may stay with mother and child in the ward
Single rooms with private bathrooms
Safety - elevated sanitary and epidemiological procedures
We developed safety procedures that allow accompanying persons to participate in childbirth and stay in the ward. The following guidelines have been prepared for the health of patients, newborn babies and medical personnel. Following these principles proves our responsibility and concern for our common safety.
The accompanying person is requested to:
- complete to the best of their knowledge and sign the epidemiological questionnaire: DOWNLOAD THE SURVEY;
- prior home quarantine: READ MORE;
- upon entering the hospital, undergo the triage process;
- comply with the instructions of our staff;
- stay in the area specified by our personnel – you must not leave the ward
If you have any additional questions, please call our helpline at +48 500 900 900.